Sunday, December 20, 2015

More Matta...

On April 16, 1998... he was first out of the chute.

This go around?   He was second.

For those close followers of our contribution to the blogosphere, you would be aware that we recently photographed South Tama County senior, Harley Matta.

A couple of sessions later, it was twin brother, Andrew's turn.

Harley had informed me during his session that brother Andrew was indeed two minutes older, so I suppose it's only fair that the two traded places this time around.

Like Harley, Andrew was quiet, polite and had few requests... the difference here was... Andrew brought his posse.

This go around, I got to finally meet Mama Maria... Papa Matta... and not surprisingly, Harley had to make a repeat performance so that the bros could get some images together.

While I wasn't a twin, I was about as close as one could get without sharing the womb as I have a brother that is just eleven months my elder.   So with that in mind... I knew that it was important to make SURE that the boys' images were DIFFERENT.   They both wanted our style... but they din't want them to be cookie-cutter identical.

A quick review of both boys' images, I think will show that this goal was achieved.   I told them both that this was important to me... and knowing both of them... I know they appreciated the sentiments.














No comments: